Our banana bread with protein is quickly prepared and is great for breakfast or for a little snack! Thanks to the Informed Whey ® protein powder, our banana bread is full of proteins and is therefore the perfect pre- or post-workout snack!
- Crush the bananas and then mix well with the peanut butter .
- Mix the dry ingredients in a second bowl.
- Add the banana and peanut mixture to the dry ingredients and then stir in the remaining liquid ingredients.
- Finally, add a little sparkling water to the batter, this will make the batter a little more airy. Alternatively, you can add a little baking powder to the dough.
- Chop the chocolate finely and carefully fold it under the dough.
- Place the dough in a greased baking pan and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Let cool well and then enjoy the banana bread with protein.
Tip: It tastes particularly good if you toast a slice of banana bread and spread it with salty butter. Alternatively, you can serve it with lean quark or peanut butter and fresh fruit.
TO THE POTS, DONE, GO!
Try the recipe today and send us your creation via Facebook , Twitter or Instagram @bulkpowders_de #bulkbakes #bprecipes