B Vitamin Complex Tablets
Every single essential B vitamin compiled into a single, easy tablet, providing your complete recommended intake alongside a selection of additional nutrients.
B vitamins are some of the most vital vitamins in your diet, supporting a whole range of bodily processes. This simple tablet supplement helps you get your daily dosage every day with zero hassle.
Our B Vitamin Complex Tablets provide you with 100% (or more) of your recommended intake of every B vitamin, as well as biotin, inositol, PABA and choline, which are commonly grouped in with B vitamins more broadly.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, nervous system function, cognitive function and heart function.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, nervous system function, maintenance of normal mucous membranes, iron metabolism, normal vision, maintenance of red blood cells and normal skin maintenance.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as normal nervous system function and energy yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
Contributes to normal cognitive function, as well as synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and a range of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as contributing to normal protein, glycogen and energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin, Vitamin H, CoEnzyme R)
Biotin contributes to maintenance of normal skin and hair as well as macronutrient metabolism.
- Vitamin B8 (Inositol, Myoinositol)
Our B Vitamin Complex Tablets use inositol in its myoinositol form.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid, Folate, Vitamin M, Pteroyl-L-Glutamate)
Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, as well as normal amino acid synthesis.
- Vitamin B10 (Para Aminobenzoic Acid, 4-Aminobenzoic Acid)
An organic compound more commonly known as PABA.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Vitamine B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, as well as energy-yielding metabolism and cognitive function.
While technically not a B-vitamin, choline is closely linked with the vitamin B family, so we added it into our formula to provide you with the complete profile.
Our Vitamin B Complex Tablets are ideal for anyone looking to up their B vitamin intake and ensure they’re getting their daily dose of B vitamins. They’re especially good if you’re on a vegan or vegetarian diet, as some B vitamins are difficult to obtain from non-animal foods.
Take 1 tablet per day, ideally with food.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 1.1mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1.4mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 16mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 6mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 1.4mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 500µg
- Vitamin B8 (Inositol): 100mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid): 400µg
- Vitamin B10 (Para Aminobenzoic Acid): 50mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 2.5µg
- Choline Bitartrate: 100mg
(Measurements based on 1 tablet serving)
- The Whole FamilyProvides your recommended intake of every single B vitamin in a single, convenient tablet.
- Fully FunctionalContributes to a range of essential bodily processes, such as red blood cell formation, nervous system function, metabolism processes and more.
- Fight the FatigueB vitamins are one of the best supplements to combat tiredness and fatigue.
B Vitamin Complex Ingredients
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||1.1mg||100%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.4mg||100%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||16mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||6mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1.4mg||100%|
|Vitamin B7 (Biotin)||500mcg||1000%|
|Vitamin B8 (Inositol)||100mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||400mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B10 (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA))||50mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||2.5mcg||100%|
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal).
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA), Niacin (Nicotinic Acid), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 Preparation (Thiamine Mononitrate, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), D-Biotin, Folic Acid (Methylfolate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
B Vitamin Complex Tablets
Customer Reviews Subtitle