B Vitamin Complex Tablets
Every single essential B vitamin compiled into a single, easy tablet, providing your complete recommended intake alongside a selection of additional nutrients.
B vitamins are some of the most vital vitamins in your diet, supporting a whole range of bodily processes. This simple tablet supplement helps you get your daily dosage every day with zero hassle.
Our B Vitamin Complex Tablets provide you with 100% (or more) of your recommended intake of every B vitamin, as well as biotin, inositol, PABA and choline, which are commonly grouped in with B vitamins more broadly.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, nervous system function, cognitive function and heart function.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, nervous system function, maintenance of normal mucous membranes, iron metabolism, normal vision, maintenance of red blood cells and normal skin maintenance.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as normal nervous system function and energy yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
Contributes to normal cognitive function, as well as synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and a range of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as contributing to normal protein, glycogen and energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin, Vitamin H, CoEnzyme R)
Biotin contributes to maintenance of normal skin and hair as well as macronutrient metabolism.
- Vitamin B8 (Inositol, Myoinositol)
Our B Vitamin Complex Tablets use inositol in its myoinositol form.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid, Folate, Vitamin M, Pteroyl-L-Glutamate)
Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy, as well as normal amino acid synthesis.
- Vitamin B10 (Para Aminobenzoic Acid, 4-Aminobenzoic Acid)
An organic compound more commonly known as PABA.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Vitamine B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, as well as energy-yielding metabolism and cognitive function.
While technically not a B-vitamin, choline is closely linked with the vitamin B family, so we added it into our formula to provide you with the complete profile.
Our Vitamin B Complex Tablets are ideal for anyone looking to up their B vitamin intake and ensure they’re getting their daily dose of B vitamins. They’re especially good if you’re on a vegan or vegetarian diet, as some B vitamins are difficult to obtain from non-animal foods.
Take 1 tablet per day, ideally with food.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 1.1mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 1.4mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 16mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 6mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 1.4mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 500µg
- Vitamin B8 (Inositol): 100mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid): 400µg
- Vitamin B10 (Para Aminobenzoic Acid): 50mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 2.5µg
- Choline Bitartrate: 100mg
(Measurements based on 1 tablet serving)
- The Whole FamilyProvides your recommended intake of every single B vitamin in a single, convenient tablet.
- Fully FunctionalContributes to a range of essential bodily processes, such as red blood cell formation, nervous system function, metabolism processes and more.
- Fight the FatigueB vitamins are one of the best supplements to combat tiredness and fatigue.
B Vitamin Complex Ingredients
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||1.1mg||100%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.4mg||100%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||16mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||6mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1.4mg||100%|
|Vitamin B7 (Biotin)||500mcg||1000%|
|Vitamin B8 (Inositol)||100mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||400mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B10 (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA))||50mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||2.5mcg||100%|
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal).
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA), Niacin (Nicotinic Acid), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 Preparation (Thiamine Mononitrate, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), D-Biotin, Folic Acid (Methylfolate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended usage. Keep out of reach of children.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
We use 100% European-sourced aluminium for our pill pots, because aluminium is one of the most widely-recycled materials in use today, meaning your packaging is guaranteed to be reused, again and again. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
B Vitamin Complex Tablets
Customer Reviews Subtitle