Bee Pollen Powder
High quality, ethically-sourced bee pollen powder for use as an alternative protein source, with 17.6g of protein per 100g. Perfect for adding to foods and drinks, as well as mixing into smoothies and shakes.
Pollen is a very fine powder produced in the stamen (male part) of flowers. In recent years, it’s increased in popularity as a nutrient rich superfood. Our ethically-sourced Bee Pollen Powder is responsibly collected using only fallen pollen from inside beehives, so their routine is undisturbed, and you get the most nutritious bee pollen powder possible.
Bee pollen powder is a great vegetarian protein source, providing 17.6g of protein per 100g. It’s also high in fibre, and blends well into foods, drinks, smoothies and shakes, making it an ideal all-rounder nutritional supplement for anyone on a vegetarian or meat-free diet.
Bee Pollen Powder is a great superfood supplement for anyone who wants to add a new variety of nutrition into their diet. Add it to your regular protein shake formula for some added protein and fibre, or mix it in with your favourite recipes. Regarding vegan diets, bee pollen powder is collected by bees, but is technically not an animal by product, so it is a personal decision as to whether bee pollen is suitable for a vegan diet but is vegetarian friendly.
Bee Pollen Powder can be used at varying amounts, depending on your nutritional requirements. However, we recommend mixing 1 level scoop (15g) with 150ml water in your Bulk™ Shaker Bottle. Alternatively add to a homemade juice or smoothie.
- Calories: 59.5kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9.15g
- Protein: 2.64g
- Fibre: 2.36g
(Measurements per 15g serving)
- Made for MixingAvailable unflavoured so you can mix it in with your favourite shakes and formulas.
- Incredible ValueEthically-sourced bee pollen powder at an ultra-low price.
- Morning, Noon or NightGreat any time of day, pre-, intra- or post-workout.
- Mix It UpCombine it with other supplements if you want to expand your nutritional intake.
- Vegetarian FriendlyAppropriate for athletes on a vegetarian diet.
Bee Pollen Powder Ingredients
Bee Pollen Powder, Silicon Dioxide (2%).
Bee Pollen Powder Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 15g Serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars (naturally occuring)
Vegetarians, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Intolerant.
Do not take if you have a pollen allergy.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Bee Pollen Powder
Customer Reviews Subtitle