Cacao Protein Brownie Mix
A delicious, high protein, home-bake brownie mix delivering the ultimate in flavour and nutrition. Simply follow the directions to bake your own healthy brownies in less than 30 minutes.
Made with organic cacao powder, our Cacao Protein Brownie Mix offers a luxurious, rich flavour as well as a range of vitamins, minerals and fibre in a delicious dessert form. Sourced from our premium whey protein concentrate, each 200g mix contains a massive 70g of protein and makes 12 delicious brownies. High in protein and a great source of fibre, it’s ideal for reaching your daily protein target without shake overloads.
Our Cacao Protein Brownie Mix is made from a blend of premium ingredients to give you a luxurious, protein-packed treat. Organic cacao powder adds a rich flavour, while popular prebiotic VitaFiber™ improves the overall sweetness and consistency. We’ve also used coconut sugar as an alternative to sucrose for a dense caramel-like flavour and slow energy release, as well as fine flaxseed powder to provide a great source of fibre.
Our Cacao Protein Brownie Mix is perfect for anyone who wants to bake their own high protein brownies with minimum hassle. Super simple to make, they’re suitable for even the most novice baker, or anyone looking for a delicious and guilt-free snack.
*Makes 8-12 brownies*
What you will need:
2 large eggs
3 tbsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil / unsalted butter (melted)
100ml semi-skimmed milk or dairy alternative almond, soy etc.
A small pinch of salt (this is to bring out the flavour of the brownies)
- Pre-heat oven to 160 °C / gas mark 4 (fan assisted oven / gas oven).
- Melt the butter / Coconut Oil in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds), and add to a bowl along with the 200g of Bulk™ Cacao Brownie Mix.
- Beat the eggs and add to the mix along with the salt.
- Add the milk and then mix until you have a smooth chocolate-like consistency. Here you can also add whatever toppings to the mix (from nuts to cacao nibs).
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and pour the mixture onto the paper (1-2 cm thickness, to preference).
- Place in the middle shelf of the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes. Ensure you do not overcook the brownies (if you place a skewer in it should come out unclean).
- Remove from the oven, and leave to stand for 10 minutes before removing from the grease proof paper.
- Cut into chunky squares and enjoy your brownies as a high protein snack at any time of the day! Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
We recommend adding some of our other ACTIVE FOODS™ products such as Raw Cacao Nibs, Goji Berries, or Dried Coconut. For an added chocolate boost, melt 50g raw cacao buttons and add to mixture or try adding dollops of Cashew, Peanut or Almond butter to the top of the brownies before baking.
- Protein: 35.38g
- Sugar: 7g
- Fibre: 9.68g
(Measurements per 100g)
- High Protein70g of protein per 200g mix, offering an easy way to pack in the protein.
- Full of FlavourMade with organic cacao powder instead of standard cocoa powder for a luxurious, rich taste
- Ultra ConvenientCacao Protein Brownie Mix can be prepared and baked in just 30 minutes.
CACAO PROTEIN BROWNIE MIX Ingredients
Organic Self-Raising Flour (Wheat Flour (Gluten), Raising Agents; Mono-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate) (34%), Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk, Soya) (34%), Organic Cacao Powder (10%), VitaFiber™ (Isomalto-oligosaccharide), Coconut Palm Sugar, Flaxseed Powder, Chocolate Flavouring, Leavening Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Sweetener (Sucralose).
CACAO PROTEIN BROWNIE MIX INUTRITION INFORMATION
|Nutrition||per 16.7g Serving/Brownie||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Cacao Protein Brownie Mix
Customer Reviews Subtitle