High quality chia seeds sourced from South America. Rich in protein, full of flavour and a great source of dietary fibre
Our Chia Seeds are packed with 20g of protein and 38g of dietary fibre per 100g, making them a great whole grain food source and excellent source of nutritional content. They’re also a great source of omega fatty acids and all 8 essential amino acids, providing a comprehensive hit of nutrition in a convenient form.
Sourced from the Salvia hispanica plant native to southern Mexico and Guatemala, our Chia Seeds are a great way to boost the nutritional content of other meals such as porridge or shakes, or to pack in protein between meals as an easy and delicious snack. Chia seeds are also a great source of omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
Our premium Chia Seeds are a great source of protein, and ideal for anyone looking to boost the nutritional content of other meals, or a healthy snack. They can also be mixed with water for a superb intra-workout drink.
Consumption of Chia Seeds is self-limiting, so we advise using them in accordance with your dietary requirements.
We suggest adding Chia Seeds to your favourite Protein Powder to improve nutritional content, or adding them to your intra-workout drink to improve hydration.
Other options include sprinkling them on foods and salads to add taste and texture, or using them as a healthy addition to cakes and muffins.
- Protein: 5g
- Fibre: 9.5g
- Fat: 7.8g
(Measurements per 25g serving)
- Incredible ValueHigh quality, natural nutrition at a low price.
- High in ProteinWith 20g of protein per 100g, our Chia Seeds are an easy way to add extra protein into your diet.
- Every Essential AminoContains all 8 essential amino acids that your body needs to maintain muscle.
- Full of Fibre10g of fibre per 25g serving to support your digestive health.
Chia Seeds Ingredients
100% Chia Seeds.
Chia Seeds Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 25g Serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Omega 3 - 18.6g
Omega 6 - 6.8g
Omega 8 - 2.6g
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soya Free.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle