Premium choline bitartrate powder, contributing to normal lipid metabolism and liver function.
Generally grouped in the B-vitamin family, choline is a nutrient produced by the body naturally, and also available in foods like egg yolks, spinach, nuts, grains and legumes. This choline bitartrate powder is ideal for anyone looking to increase their regular choline intake.
Our Choline Bitartrate comes as a soluble powder, providing a form of choline synthesised with bitartrate to ensure optimal absorption. When taken at a dose of at least 82.5mg, it provides a number of benefits, including maintenance of liver function and normal lipid metabolism.
Our choline bitartrate powder is a great supplement for anyone looking for a high quality source of choline, particularly if you’re concerned about lipid metabolism or liver function.
Mix 1 scoop (approximately 700mg) with 50ml water. Consume 3 servings per day, ideally with food.
- Made for MixingIdeal for mixing with your favourite shakes and smoothies.
- Do It YourselfAn ideal ingredient if you’re making your own personal supplement formula.
- Incredible ValuePremium choline bitartrate powder at a great price.
(Measurements per 700mg serving)
Choline Bitartrate: 700mg
Choline Bitartrate Ingredients
Choline Bitartrate, Silicon Dioxide (0.6%, Anti Caking).
|Nutrition||per 700mg Serving||per 100g|
Vegetarians & Vegans.
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended usage. Keep out of reach of children.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle