Multivitamin Complex Powder
The same formula as our hugely popular Multivitamin Complex™ Tablets, in a cost-effective powder form, providing 30 essential vitamins and minerals, plus fruit and plant extracts in one simple supplement.
Our Multivitamin Complex™ Powder is the ultimate multivitamin supplement for active lifestyles. The 33 active ingredients in each supplement contribute to normal energy metabolism, immune system function and amino acid synthesis, complementing your diet with a full nutritional profile.
Multivitamin Complex™ Powder has been formulated by top sports nutritionists to provide an essential dosage of vitamins and minerals at an incredible price. It contains all the essentials, such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, and a complete profile of B vitamins, and more.
Multivitamin Complex™ Powder is for anyone who wants a high-quality vitamin and mineral supplement to support their active lifestyle. It’s a great way to supplement your regular diet to make sure you’re getting every nutrient you need, every single day.
Mix 3 scoops (1.5g) in 50ml water and consume twice daily. Always take with food.
Note: 3g is the equivalent of 3x Complete Multivitamin Complex™ tablets.
FOR ACCURATE DOSING USE A MILLIGRAM SCALE.
Long term intakes of 25mg Vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Multivitamin Complex Powder contains all the vitamins and minerals you need. However, for further health and performance benefits, we would suggest also supplementing with Complete Fruits™ and/or Complete Greens™ to help meet your daily fruit and vegetable requirements.
- Calcium (495mg)Contributes to essential maintenance of healthy bones, plus a variety of other benefits, such as contributing to the function of digestive enzymes, playing a role in cell division processes and maintaining healthy teeth.
- Magnesium (150mg)Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as promoting normal protein synthesis and muscle function.
- Vitamin C (150mg)Renowned for contributing to healthy immune system function, vitamin C helps to protect cells against oxidative stress and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Green Tea 95% Extract (100mg)Green tea has been popular in China for centuries and is a popular supplement in its own right, making a unique addition to this multivitamin formula.
- Grape Seed 95% Extract (50mg)Grape seed extract is derived from whole grape seed, extracted at 95% purity.
- Hesperidin (39mg)Hesperidin is a flavone, commonly found in citrus fruits such as oranges.
- B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Inositol, B12 & Choline)B vitamins contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and nervous system function, and help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Quercetin (25mg)Quercetin is a well-known bioflavonoid typically found in fruits and vegetables.
- Zinc (15mg)Contributes to maintenance of blood testosterone levels, as well as normal cognitive function and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Iron (14.1mg)Best known for contributing to normal oxygen transport and formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin E (10.5mg)Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (150,000,000 units)Lactobacillus acidophilus is a strain of bacteria found in the gut.
- Lutein (10mg)A naturally occurring carotenoid, commonly found in plants.
- Co Enzyme Q10 (10mg)Typically referred to as COQ10, coenzyme Q10 is made naturally in the body and is present in all cells.
- Piperine (6mg)A form of black pepper extract that’s a popular addition in sports nutrition formulations.
- Lycopene (3.3mg)A major, naturally-occurring carotenoid found in tomatoes.
- Vitamin A (400µg)Contributes to normal iron metabolism, maintenance of normal vision, and plays a role in the body’s cell specialisation process.
- Folic Acid (400µg)Contributes to normal amino acid synthesis and contributes to reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin (150µg)Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and nervous system function.
- Manganese (100µg)Contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and contributes to protecting cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K1 (100µg)Contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Chromium (100µg)Contributes to maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and macronutrient metabolism.
- Boron (100µg)Boron is a trace mineral.
- Selenium (55µg)Contributes to normal spermatogenesis and immune system function.
- Vitamin D3 (25µg)Contributes to maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
(Measurements per 3g serving)
- The Full ProfileOffers a complete complex of over 30 vitamins and minerals to support your lifestyle.
- Expert ApprovedFormulated by top sports nutritionists.
- Plus PlantsAdded plant and fruit extracts including black pepper extract and green tea extract.
- Incredible ValueProvides a complete vitamin and mineral profile at a great price.
- Made for MixingAvailable unflavoured so you can mix it in with your favourite shakes.
Multivitamin Complex Powder Ingredients
|Nutrition||per 3g serving|
|Calcium||495mg (62% RDA)|
|Magnesium||150mg (40% RDA)|
|Vitamin C||150mg (188% RDA)|
|Green Tea 95% Extract||100mg|
|Grape Seed 95% Extract||50mg|
|Vitamin B1||25mg (2265% RDA)|
|Vitamin B2||25mg (1779% RDA)|
|Vitamin B3||25mg (156% RDA)|
|Vitamin B5||25mg (414% RDA)|
|Vitamin B6||25mg (1779% RDA)|
|Zinc||15mg (160% RDA)|
|Iron||14.1mg (100% RDA)|
|Vitamin E||10.5mg (88% RDA)|
|Co Enzyme Q10||10mg|
|Vitamin A||400µg (50% RDA)|
|Folic Acid||400µg (200% RDA)|
|Manganese||100µg (5% RDA)|
|Copper||100µg (11% RDA)|
|Vitamin K||100µg (133% RDA)|
|Chromium||100µg (250% RDA)|
|Vitamin B12||100µg (4000% RDA)|
|Selenium||55µg (100% RDA)|
|Vitamin D3||25µg (498% RDA)|
Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Bioflavonoids (35% Hesperidin), Green Tea Extract (95% Polyphenols), Choline Bitartrate, Grape Seed Extract (95% Polyphenols), Lutein (Marigold Flower Extract), Ferrous Sulphate, Thiamin HCl, Pyridoxine HCl, Lycopene (Tomato Extract), Vitamin E (Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Calcium Pantothenate, Silicon Dioxide, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Inositol, Quercetin, Zinc Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Co Enzyme Q10, Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine), Vitamin A (Vitamin A Acetate Oil, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Vitamin K (Phylloquinone), Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride Hexahydrate, Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate, Cupric Sulphate Anhydrous, Sodium Selenite Anhydrous, D-Biotin.
Vegetarians, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free.
Multivitamin Complex Powder
Formerly known as Complete Multivitamin Complex™ PowderRead More
Formerly known as Complete Multivitamin Complex™ Powder
Customer Reviews Subtitle