Gluten Free Ultra Fine Oats
A premium source of high-quality, low GI, gluten-free, slow-release carbohydrates. Ideal for adding to shakes for an extra hit of energy without the unnecessary sugar.
Oats are probably best known as a breakfast food, but they’re great for sports nutrition. High in complex carbohydrates and low in sugar, they’re an ideal ingredient for protein shakes and weight gain programmes. Our gluten-free option is ideal for coeliacs and anyone with a gluten intolerance.
Our Gluten Free Ultra Fine Oats have been ground down to an ultra fine powder, making them easy to add to your favourite protein shakes, smoothies, and even baking recipes. Oats also contain beta-glucans, which contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels*.
Our Gluten Free Ultra Fine Oats are adaptable, versatile and easy to mix, so they’re perfect for integrating into your regular nutritional regime. They’re especially good for athletes on a weight gain programme who need extra calories to pile on the muscle. * The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of beta-glucans from oats, oat bran, barley, barley bran or from mixtures of these beta-glucans. Ultra Fine Gluten Free Oats provide 4.4g beta-glucans per 100g and 2.2g per 50g serving.
Mix 1 heaped scoop (approximately 50g) with 250ml water in a Bulk™ Shaker Bottle. Use 1-3 servings daily, in accordance with your nutritional requirements.
bulk® Ultra Fine Gluten Free Oats combines well with a number of other bulk® products, how you use them will depend on your individual requirements. They can be combined with Pure Whey Protein and Medium Chain Triglycerides to make a homemade gluten free weight gainer shake. Alternatively, they can be used in baking or added to smoothies as a source of low GI, high fibre carbohydrates.
- Calories: 183kcal
- Carbohydrates: 30.25g
- Protein: 6.15g
- Fat: 3.1g
- Fibre: 4.9g
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and Halal dietary requirements.
- Gluten Free, Dairy free, Lactose free, GM free and Soya free.
(Measurements per 50g serving)
- Energy BoostOver 30g of carbohydrates per serving to give you the energy you need.
- Built for BulkingLoad up on calories with minimal hassle: 183kcal per 50g serving.
- Morning, Noon or NightGreat any time of day, whatever your workout regime.
- Low SugarRich in complex carbohydrates with a low sugar content.
- Made for MixingAvailable unflavoured so you can mix it in with your favourite shakes.
- Gluten FreeSuitable for coeliacs and those with an intolerance to gluten.
GLUTEN FREE ULTRA FINE OATS Ingredients
100% Gluten Free Oat Flour.
GLUTEN FREE ULTRA FINE OATS Nutrition Information
|NUTRITION||PER 50g (Serving)||PER 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarian, Vegan, Non-GM, Gluten Free, Halal, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Soya Free.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Gluten Free Ultra Fine Oats
Customer Reviews Subtitle