Organic Baobab Powder
100% pure baobab pulp powder, a delicious, nutrient rich fruit powder with 54% fibre content that’s perfect for adding to shakes, smoothies, yoghurts and fruit salads. Certified organic by The Soil Association.
The baobab tree is an icon of the African savannah, known for its large, thick trunk and dense upper branches. It’s also renowned for its fruit, a hard fruit filled with soft, nutritious pulp that dries naturally on the branch. We ground this dried pulp into a fine powder to provide a delicious, nutrient-rich ingredient that’s perfect for adding some extra flavour to smoothies and snacks with some extra nutrition. And it’s certified organic by The Soil Association, the UK’s largest organic certification organisation.
Because baobab fruit dries naturally on the branch, it doesn’t have to be freeze-dried or treated in any way. It has a pleasant, sherbert-like flavour with a light citrus kick that is often compared to pear, grapefruit, vanilla and caramel. And best of all, it’s rich in nutrients, containing 54% fibre content and containing vitamin C, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
Our Organic Baobab Powder is great if you’re looking for an alternative, nutrient-rich sweetener to add to your smoothies and shakes. It’s also great for adding to yoghurts, desserts and salads.
Mix 1.5 scoops (approximately 5g) of Organic Baobab Powder in 200ml of water. Alternatively, add to smoothies, juices, cereals, or yoghurts.
- Calories: 11kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1.3g
- Fibre: 2.7g
- Vitamin C: 5.4mg
- Potassium: 113.5mg
- Calcium: 17mg
- Magnesium: 7.4mg
(Measurements per 5g serving)
- Made for MixingPerfect for sweetening your favourite shakes and formulas.
- Incredible ValuePremium organic baobab powder at an ultra-low price.
- Morning, Noon or NightGreat any time of day, pre-, intra- or post-workout.
- Mix It UpCombine it with other supplements if you want to expand your nutritional intake.
- Vegan FriendlyAppropriate for athletes on a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- 100% OrganicCertified organic by The Soil Association.
Organic Baobab Powder Ingredients
100% Organic Baobab Pulp.
Organic Baobab Powder Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 5g Serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vitamins and Minerals per 100g:
Vitamin C: 104mg
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Soy, Dairy Free, Lactose Intolerant.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Organic Baobab Powder
Customer Reviews Subtitle