100% pure, high quality peanut flour, manufactured exclusively for Bulk™. High in protein, lactose and gluten free, creating a perfect alternative to wheat-based flours.
Our Peanut Flour is finely ground from premium quality peanuts with no added filler. Rich in nutrients and gluten free, it’s a perfect substitute for wheat-based and gluten-containing flours.
Our Peanut Flour is a delicious alternative to wheat and other flours, making it the perfect option for gluten free cooking and baking. Super versatile and packed with 48g of protein per 100g, it’s also lactose and dairy free, meaning it’s suitable for vegans and vegetarians too.
Our 100% pure Peanut Flour is a perfect alternative for anyone looking for a lactose and wheat-free flour alternative with no added filler. And with 48g of fibre per 100g, it’s also a great ingredient for anyone looking to pack in the protein on their training journey.
Use as directed during cooking or baking. Consumption of Peanut Flour is self-limiting. Please use Peanut Flour in accordance with your dietary requirements.
Peanut Flour is a versatile product than can be combined in recipes with a number of Active Foods™ products. Popular examples include Chia Seeds and Sunflower Seeds. Coconut Flour is a popular alternative to Peanut Flour for baking.
- Calories: 408kcal
- Protein: 48g
- Fat: 14g
- Fibre: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 15.4g
(Measurements per 100g)
- Unbeatable ValueHigh quality peanut flour at an excellent price.
- Muscle MaintenanceIdeal for maintaining muscle mass and promoting growth.
- High in ProteinWith 48g of protein per 100g, it’s a great way to pack more protein into your diet.
- Gluten FreeA great flour alternative for coeliacs and those with an intolerance to gluten.
- Lactose & Dairy FreeSuitable for vegans, vegetarians, and anyone with lactose intolerance.
Peanut Flour Ingredients
100% Peanut Flour.
Peanut Flour Nutrition Information
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarian & Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Soya Free.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Traces of other nuts may also be present.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle