A unique nutritional supplement containing all 20 amino acids in their purest form, with no unnecessary extras. That’s 13g of protein per 15g serving, in a selection of delicious flavours.
PeptoPro® is a protein supplement with an incredible 81% protein content, made up of all 20 of the amino acids your body needs to build, maintain and grow muscle mass – and with no fat, lactose or carbohydrates.
The main ingredient in PeptoPro® is a hydrolysed enzymatic digestion of casein, which contains high levels of di- and tri-peptide amino acids. Due to the unique process used to create PeptoPro®, it offers an incredible 13g hit of protein in a 15g serving, and is available in both flavoured and unflavoured formulas.
PeptoPro® can be used any time of day, but we recommend using it as an intra-workout supplement. Put it in a shaker, take it to the gym and enjoy it in sips throughout your workout to ensure your body gets a steady intake of amino acids while you’re working your body hardest. If taste is important to you, we recommend going for one of our flavoured formulas.
Mix 2 level scoops (15g) with 300ml water and shake well. Consume during and/or immediately after exercise.
- Calories: 48kcal
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fat: 0g
(Measurements per 15g serving)
- Every AminoContains every amino acid.
- High ProteinEach serving provides an impressive 13g of protein.
- Calorie ControlLow in fat and sugar, so you can pack in the protein with minimal calorie intake.
- Muscle MaintenanceIdeal for maintaining muscle mass and promoting growth, thanks to the high protein content.
- Morning, Noon or NightGreat any time of day, whatever your workout regime.
- Made for MixingAvailable unflavoured so you can mix it in with your favourite shakes.
PeptoPro® (Casein Hydrolysate (Milk).
PeptoPro® (Casein Hydrolysate (Milk), Flavouring, Soya Lecithin, Citric Acid, Colouring (Beta Carotene: Tropical; Beetroot Red: Mixed Berry), Sweetener (Sucralose).
PeptoPro® Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 15g Serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Milk & Soya (from Soya Lecithin - Flavoured versions only).
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Customer Reviews Subtitle