Protein Cookie Mix
Protein Cookie Mix
What is the BULK POWDERS® Protein Cookie Mix?
Our latest addition to the BULK POWDERS® Active Foods™ range is something really special – a high protein, high fibre, low effort, maximum taste cookie mix, perfect for baking at home! Our Protein Cookie Mix packs in all of the key ingredients for making your own delicious protein cookies. They are incredibly easy to make and can be ready in just 15 minutes. Protein treats have never been so simple and convenient!
BULK POWDERS® Protein Cookie Mix is high in protein, with an impressive 33% protein content. If you’re up for a challenge, a full batch of cookies contains a huge 66g protein which will contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. BULK POWDERS® Protein Cookie Mix also contains a superior dairy protein blend of Milk Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate, no other Cookie Mix on the market currently provides this.
Rolled Oats and Ultra Fine Scottish Oat Flour provide the bulk of the carbs in our Protein Cookie Mix. Coconut Flour, Organic Flaxseed Powder and Inulin have also been added to bolster the carbohydrate and fibre content. All you’ll need to do is add a couple of eggs and a small amount of butter or coconut oil and away you go!
Protein Cookie Mix Benefits
- 33% protein contributing to a growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- A superior protein blend from dairy protein sources.
- Includes Coconut Flour, Organic Flaxseed Powder and Inulin.
- High in Fibre.
- A great way to learn to make your own protein treats.
- Ready in just 15 minutes.
- Great as a snack at any time of day.
Why Buy BULK POWDERS® Protein Cookie Mix?
If you’d like to have a go at making your own high protein cookies, then BULK POWDERS® Protein Cookie Mix is perfect for you! One pouch makes up to 12 cookies, which can be consumed as a delicious snack at any time of day. Give them a go and get creative in the kitchen, make sure you tag us in the pictures of the results!
Who is BULK POWDERS® Protein Cookie Mix Suitable For?
BULK POWDERS® Protein Cookie Mix is suitable for absolutely anyone – from the culinary geniuses to the most novice of bakers. They are really simple to bake and can be enjoyed by everyone. Our Protein Cookie Mix also provides a fantastic alternative to more traditional, less healthy snack items and is a fantastic choice for the active population.Disclaimer: Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
Protein Cookie Mix Ingredients
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk, Soya Lecithin), Rolled Oats (Gluten) Ultra Fine Scottish Oats (Gluten), Xylitol, Inulin (Fructo-Oligosaccharide), Organic Flaxseed Powder, Coconut Flour, Cocoa Powder (Chocolate Hazelnut Biscuit Flavour Only), Flavouring, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Protein Cookie Mix Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 16.7g serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
For allergens including cereals containing gluten, please see ingredients in bold.
*Makes up to 12 cookies – depending on how large you make them!*
What you will need:
- 1 baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- 2 large eggs.
- 50g melted butter or Coconut Oil.
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees / 350 Farenheit and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Add the two eggs to a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Melt the butter / Coconut Oil in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds).
- Add the melted butter / Coconut Oil and beaten eggs to your BULK POWDERS® Protein Cookie Mix in a large mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon to a cookie dough-like consistency.
- *If* you feel your mixture looks slightly dry then add a spoonful of milk.
- Roll the Protein Cookie Mix into balls, place on the baking tray and press down with a fork.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes on the centre shelf.
- The Cookies should be soft in the middle when removed from the oven. Allow them to cool on the tray for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy your cookies as a high protein snack at any time of day! Store in an airtight container for up to 48 hours.
**Baking times are based on a fan-assisted oven. Please adjust your baking time if using a conventional oven.