100% pure spirulina powder, providing all essential amino acids, a range of vitamins and minerals and 63% protein content in a rich, vegan and vegetarian friendly formula.
Spirulina is an algae that typically grows in natural alkaline lakes in tropical and subtropical climates. Consumed as a food for hundreds of years, it’s experienced rising popularity in recent years for its rich nutritional profile. As a plant-based complete protein source, it’s an ideal protein supplement for vegans and vegetarians.
A complete protein source is a food that contains all 9 of the essential amino acids your body needs in your daily diet. Most plant-based protein sources typically lack one or two amino acids, making Spirulina particularly impressive. On top of that, it’s also rich in B-vitamins and iron, which can also be difficult to obtain from a vegan or vegetarian diet. Put simply, our Spirulina Powder is an ideal nutritional supplement if you want a plant-based protein source to complete your nutritional intake.
As a plant-based complete protein source that’s rich in Iron and B-vitamins, our Spirulina Powder is an ideal nutritional supplement for trainers on a vegan, vegetarian or meat-free diet.
Mix 1.5 scoops (approximately 5g) with 100ml water or fruit juice. Use 1-2 servings daily.
- Protein: 3.2g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fat: 0.3g
- Phosphorus: 45mg
- Magnesium: 7.5mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Potassium: 60mg
- Zinc: 0.8mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.1mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.2mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 0.4mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.04mg
- Vitamin B12: 15 µg
- Folic Acid: 2.5µg
- Vitamin K: 45µg
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
(Measurements per 5g serving)
- Vegan FriendlyAppropriate for athletes on a vegan diet, providing vital amino acids.
- Every AminoContains every amino acid that your body needs to maintain muscle.
- High ProteinEach 5g serving provides an impressive 3.2g of protein (63% protein content).
- Muscle MaintenanceIdeal for maintaining muscle mass and promoting growth.
- Morning, Noon or NightGreat any time of day, whatever your workout regime.
- Made for MixingAvailable unflavoured so you can mix it in with your favourite shake or smoothie.
Spirulina Powder Ingredients
100% Spirulina Powder.
Spirulina Powder Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 5g Serving||per 100g|
Phosphorus: 45mg (6% RI)
Magnesium: 7.5mg (2% RI)
Iron: 1.5mg (11% RI)
Potassium: 60mg (3% RI)
Zinc: 0.8mg (8% RI)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.1mg (9% RI)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.2mg (14% RI)
Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 0.4mg (3% RI)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.04mg (3% RI)
Vitamin B12: 15 mcg (600% RI)
Folic Acid: 2.5mcg (1.3% RI)
Vitamin K: 45 mcg (60% RI)
Phosphorus: 900mg (128% RI)
Magnesium: 150mg (40% RI)
Iron: 30mg (214% RI)
Potassium: 1200mg (60% RI)
Zinc: 15mg (150% RI)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 2mg (182% RI)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 3mg (214% RI)
Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 8mg (50% RI)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.8mg (57% RI)
Vitamin B12: 300mcg (12000% RI)
Folic Acid: 50mcg (25% RI)
Vitamin K: 900mcg (1200% RI)
Vegetarians & Vegans.
Customer Reviews Subtitle