100% pure spirulina powder, providing all essential amino acids, a range of vitamins and minerals and 63% protein content in a rich, vegan and vegetarian friendly formula.
Spirulina is an algae that typically grows in natural alkaline lakes in tropical and subtropical climates. Consumed as a food for hundreds of years, it’s experienced rising popularity in recent years for its rich nutritional profile. As a plant-based complete protein source, it’s an ideal protein supplement for vegans and vegetarians.
A complete protein source is a food that contains all 9 of the essential amino acids your body needs in your daily diet. Most plant-based protein sources typically lack one or two amino acids, making Spirulina particularly impressive. On top of that, it’s also rich in B-vitamins and iron, which can also be difficult to obtain from a vegan or vegetarian diet. Put simply, our Spirulina Powder is an ideal nutritional supplement if you want a plant-based protein source to complete your nutritional intake.
As a plant-based complete protein source that’s rich in Iron and B-vitamins, our Spirulina Powder is an ideal nutritional supplement for trainers on a vegan, vegetarian or meat-free diet.
Mix 1.5 scoops (approximately 5g) with 100ml water or fruit juice. Use 1-2 servings daily.
- Protein: 3.2g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fat: 0.3g
- Phosphorus: 45mg
- Magnesium: 7.5mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Potassium: 60mg
- Zinc: 0.8mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.1mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.2mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 0.4mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.04mg
- Vitamin B12: 15 µg
- Folic Acid: 2.5µg
- Vitamin K: 45µg
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
(Measurements per 5g serving)
- Vegan FriendlyAppropriate for athletes on a vegan diet, providing vital amino acids.
- Every AminoContains every amino acid that your body needs to maintain muscle.
- High ProteinEach 5g serving provides an impressive 3.2g of protein (63% protein content).
- Muscle MaintenanceIdeal for maintaining muscle mass and promoting growth.
- Morning, Noon or NightGreat any time of day, whatever your workout regime.
- Made for MixingAvailable unflavoured so you can mix it in with your favourite shake or smoothie.
Spirulina Powder Ingredients
100% Spirulina Powder.
Spirulina Powder Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 5g Serving||per 100g|
Phosphorus: 45mg (6% RI)
Magnesium: 7.5mg (2% RI)
Iron: 1.5mg (11% RI)
Potassium: 60mg (3% RI)
Zinc: 0.8mg (8% RI)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 0.1mg (9% RI)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 0.2mg (14% RI)
Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 0.4mg (3% RI)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.04mg (3% RI)
Vitamin B12: 15 mcg (600% RI)
Folic Acid: 2.5mcg (1.3% RI)
Vitamin K: 45 mcg (60% RI)
Phosphorus: 900mg (128% RI)
Magnesium: 150mg (40% RI)
Iron: 30mg (214% RI)
Potassium: 1200mg (60% RI)
Zinc: 15mg (150% RI)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): 2mg (182% RI)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 3mg (214% RI)
Vitamin B3 (Niacin): 8mg (50% RI)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): 0.8mg (57% RI)
Vitamin B12: 300mcg (12000% RI)
Folic Acid: 50mcg (25% RI)
Vitamin K: 900mcg (1200% RI)
Vegetarians & Vegans.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle