A delicious, high-protein dessert providing a huge 30g of protein per serving, and less than 3g of fat and sugar.
Our Protein Dessert™ is a delicious and guilt-free way to increase your dietary protein intake as part of a healthy balanced diet. It uses a combination of protein sources to provide a potent protein source, and is gelatin free, meaning it’s suitable for vegetarians. All you have to do is pick a flavour.
Our Protein Dessert™ uses a combination of pure whey protein, milk protein concentrate and egg white protein in a 45:45:10 ratio. This means you get a varied intake of slow and fast releasing proteins in a single serving. It’s available in delicious Black Forest Gateau or Tiramisu flavours and is low in fat and sugar, so you can indulge your sweet tooth without loading up on calories.
Our Protein Dessert™ is ideal for anyone looking for a delicious and guilt-free dessert that is also high in protein. It’s also a great alternative to a protein shake for your final bedtime serving.
- Low in fat and sugarFor maximum flavour with minimum calories.
- High Protein30g of Protein per serving, offering a tasty way to pack in the protein.
- Full of FlavourAvailable in 2 delicious flavours: Black Forest Gateau and Tiramisu.
- Gelatin FreeThe use of gelatin has been intentionally avoided so our Protein Dessert™ is suitable for vegetarians.
Mix 1.5 scoops (approximately 40g) with 150ml of cold water in a Bulk™ Shaker Bottle and shake well. Pour contents into a bowl and chill in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
|Nutrition||per 40g serving||per 100g|
of which saturated
of which sugar
Black Forest Gateau
Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate (Soya Lecithin), Egg White Protein Powder, Gelling Agent (Tetrasoium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Sweetener (Sucralose), Flavouring (Black Forest Gateau).
Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate (Soya Lecithin), Egg White Protein Powder, Gelling Agent (Tetrasoium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate), Cocoa Powder, Sweetener (Sucralose), Flavouring (Tiramisu).
Milk, Egg & Soya (from Soya Lecithin).
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk