Complete Multivitamin Complex™
Over 30 vitamins and minerals, plus fruit and plant extracts, packed into one simple supplement to meet the daily demands of any active lifestyle.
Our Multivitamin Complex™ is the ultimate multivitamin supplement for active lifestyles. The 33 active ingredients in each supplement contribute to normal energy metabolism, immune system function and amino acid synthesis, complementing your diet with a full nutritional profile.
Multivitamin Complex™ has been formulated by top sports nutritionists to provide an essential dosage of vitamins and minerals. It contains all the essentials, such as calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D.
Our Multivitamin Complex™ is for anyone seeking a high-quality vitamin and mineral supplement to support their active lifestyle. It’s a great way to supplement your regular diet to make sure you’re getting every nutrient you need, every single day.
Take 1 tablet, 3 times daily and preferably with food. For example, you could take one tablet with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Complete Multivitamin Complex™ contains all the vitamins and minerals you need. However, for further health and performance benefits, we would suggest also supplementing with good quality Fish Oils and Complete Greens™ for your daily fruit and vegetable requirements.
- Calcium (495mg)Contributes to essential maintenance of healthy bones, plus a variety of other benefits, such as contributing to the function of digestive enzymes, playing a role in cell division processes and maintaining healthy teeth.
- Magnesium (150mg)Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as promoting normal protein synthesis and muscle function.
- Vitamin C (150mg)Renowned for contributing to healthy immune system function, vitamin C helps to protect cells against oxidative stress and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Green Tea 95% Extract (100mg)Green tea has been popular in China for centuries and is a popular supplement in its own right, making a unique addition to this multivitamin formula.
- Grape Seed 95% Extract (50mg)Grape seed extract is derived from whole grape seed, extracted at 95% purity.
- Hesperidin (39mg)Hesperidin is a flavone, commonly found in citrus fruits such as oranges.
- B Vitamins (B6 & B12)B vitamins contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and nervous system function, and help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Quercetin (25mg)Quercetin is a well-known bioflavonoid typically found in fruits and vegetables.
- Zinc (15mg)Contributes to maintenance of blood testosterone levels, as well as normal cognitive function and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Iron (14.1mg)Best known for contributing to normal oxygen transport and formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin E (alpha TE 10.5mg)Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (150,000,000 units)Lactobacillus acidophilus is a strain of bacteria found in the gut.
- Lutein (10mg)A naturally occurring carotenoid, commonly found in plants.
- Co Enzyme Q10 (10mg)Typically referred to as COQ10, co enzyme q10 is made naturally in the body and is present in all cells.
- Piperine (6mg)A form of black pepper extract that’s a popular addition in sports nutrition formulations.
- Lycopene (3.3mg)A major, naturally-occurring carotenoid found in tomatoes.
- Vitamin A (400µg)Contributes to normal iron metabolism, maintenance of normal vision, and plays a role in the body’s cell specialisation process.
- Folic Acid (400µg)Contributes to normal amino acid synthesis and contributes to reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- D-Biotin (150µg)Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and nervous system function.
- Vitamin K1 (100µg)Contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Chromium (100µg)Contributes to maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and macronutrient metabolism.
- Selenium (55µg)Contributes to normal spermatogenesis and immune system function.
(Amounts per 3 tablets)
- The Full ProfileOffers a complete complex of over 30 vitamins and minerals to support your lifestyle.
- Expert ApprovedFormulated by top sports nutritionists.
- Plus PlantsAdded plant and fruit extracts including black pepper extract and green tea extract.
|Nutrition||per 3 Tablets|
|Calcium||495mg (62% RI)|
|Magnesium||150mg (40% RI)|
|Vitamin C||150mg (188% RI)|
|Green Tea 95% Extract||100mg|
|Grape Seed 95% Extract||50mg|
|Niacin||16mg NE (100% RI*)|
|Zinc||15mg (160% RI)|
|Iron||14.1mg (100% RI)|
|Vitamin E||10.5mg (88% RI)|
|Lactobacillus Adophilus||150,000,000 units|
|Co Enzyme Q10||10mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||6mg (100% RI*)|
|Riboflavin||1.4mg (100% RI*)|
|Thiamin||1.1mg (100% RI*)|
|Vitamin B6||1.1mg (79% RI*|
|Vitamin A||400µg (50% RI)|
|Folic Acid||400µg (200% RI)|
|D-Biotin||150µg (300% RI)|
|Manganese||100µg (5% RI)|
|Copper||100µg (11% RI)|
|Vitamin K1||100µg (133% RI)|
|Chromium||100µg (250% RI)|
|Selenium||55µg (100% RI)|
|Vitamin D||25µg (500% RI)|
|Vitamin B12||2.5µg (100% RI)|
Calcium Carbonate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citrus Bioflavonoids (35% Hesperidin), Green Tea Extract (95% Polyphenols), Choline Bitartrate, Lutein Preparation (Corn Starch, Tagetes erecta L. Extract), Grape Seed Extract (95% Polyphenols), Iron (Ferrous Fumerate), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Lycopene Preparation (Tomato Extract, Maltodextrin), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerin), Inositol, Quercetin, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Zinc Oxide, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin D3 Preparation (Maltodextrin, Starch, Sucrose, Cholecalciferol), Co Enzyme Q10 Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine), Vitamin A Preparation (Maltodextrin, Dextrin, Modified Starch, Vitamin A Acetate Oil, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone), Thiamin (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended usage. Keep out of reach of children.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
We use 100% European-sourced aluminium for our pill pots, because aluminium is one of the most widely-recycled materials in use today, meaning your packaging is guaranteed to be reused, again and again. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
Over 1 million
boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.