Gluten Free Ultra Fine Oats
A premium source of high-quality, gluten-free, slow-release carbohydrates. Ideal for adding to shakes for an extra hit of energy without the unnecessary sugar.
Oats are probably best known as a breakfast food, but they’re great for sports nutrition. High in complex carbohydrates and low in sugar, they’re an ideal ingredient for protein shakes and weight gain programmes. Our gluten-free option is ideal for coeliacs and anyone with a gluten intolerance.
Our Gluten Free Ultra Fine Oats have been ground down to an ultra fine powder, making them easy to add to your favourite protein shakes, smoothies, and even baking recipes. Ultra Fine Gluten Free Oats provide 4g beta-glucans per 100g and 2g per 50g serving, which contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels*.
Our Gluten Free Ultra Fine Oats are adaptable, versatile and easy to mix, so they’re perfect for integrating into your regular nutritional regime. They’re especially good for athletes on a weight gain programme who need extra calories to pile on the muscle. * The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of beta-glucans from oats, oat bran, barley, barley bran or from mixtures of these beta-glucans. Ultra Fine Gluten Free Oats provide 4g beta-glucans per 100g and 2g per 50g serving.
- Energy Boost30g of carbohydrates per serving to give you the energy you need.
- Built for BulkingLoad up on calories with minimal hassle: 183kcal per 50g serving.
- Morning, Noon or NightGreat any time of day, whatever your workout regime.
- Low SugarRich in complex carbohydrates with a low sugar content.
- Made for MixingAvailable unflavoured so you can mix it in with your favourite shakes.
- Gluten FreeSuitable for coeliacs and those with an intolerance to gluten.
Mix 1 heaped scoop (approximately 50g) with 250ml water. Alternatively, add to shakes, smoothies or yogurts.
|Nutrition||per 100g||per 50g Serving|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Gluten Free Oat Flour.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Halal.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold..
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Gluten Free Ultra Fine Oats
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk