100% pure dextrose powder, an excellent source of rapid-digesting carbohydrate, making a perfect addition to any post-workout or recovery formula.
Dextrose, also known as glucose, is a simple sugar that is commonly added to sports energy drinks. It’s an ideal carbohydrate source for post-workout periods, and our dextrose powder allows you to add it to your own favourite formula or DIY recovery blend.
Dextrose is a monosaccharide derived from corn starch. It’s chemically identical to glucose, meaning your body can skip the process of breaking it down from more complex sugars and absorb it far more rapidly. It’s typically used as an ingredient in post-workout and recovery formulas, mixed with protein, creatine and BCAAs.
As a simple carbohydrate that’s ready for your body to absorb, our dextrose powder is suitable for use in pre-, intra- or post-workout formulas, depending on what your body and training regime requires. It works great in combination with protein in pre- and post-workout formulas to ensure you’re getting a balanced intake of protein and carbs. We sell it in this pure powder form for experienced athletes who want to create their own personal, DIY workout and recovery formulas.
Mix 1/2 scoop (approximately 25g) with 100ml water in a Bulk™ Shaker Bottle. Consume 1-3 servings daily, ideally pre, intra and post-workout.
- Calories: 91kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
(Measurements per 25g serving)
- Energy Boost23g of quick releasing carbohydrates in a 25g serving.
- Ready for RecoveryA great ingredient for recovering from an intense workout or competition day.
- Post-Workout PerfectionIdeal in post-workout shakes.
- Made for MixingPerfect for mixing with your favourite shakes.
- Do It YourselfUse it as an ingredient in your personal workout formulas.
- Incredible Value100% pure Dextrose at an incredible price.
Dextrose Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 25g Serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarians & Vegans.
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended usage. Keep out of reach of children.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle