Up to 70% off - no code required
Service Order value Price 4 - 7 working days Over €50 FREE 4 - 7 working days Up to €50 €3.99 Express† Order value Price 1 - 4 working days Over €40 €5.99*When orders are placed before 8pm Mon-Thurs, 3pm Sun†When orders are placed before 2pm Mon-Thurs, 2pm Sun
- Hassle-free returns. Find out more.
- Pay in 30 days with Klarna. No fees. Learn more
Now accepting Apple Pay
100% whole, skin-on, unroasted and unsalted almonds. An ultra convenient and delicious source of protein, perfect for snacking on the go or as an extra source of nutrition between meals.
Our Whole Almonds are almond seeds in their purest and most natural form. Skin-on, unroasted, unsalted, and with 27g of protein per 100g, they’re an excellent source of protein and a great way to contribute to muscle mass maintenance with natural nutrition.
Our 100% raw Whole Almonds can be eaten straight from their foil-fresh pouch as a delicious and healthy snack, or added to other foods as an extra source of protein.
Our Whole Almonds are perfect for anyone looking for an easy and delicious snack at any time of day. Edible straight from their foil-fresh pack, they’re a great option for anyone who wants to increase their protein consumption to help growth and maintenance of muscle mass. They’re also gluten free, making them ideal for coeliacs or anyone with allergies.
- Built for BulkingLoad up on calories with minimal hassle: 581kcal per 100g.
- Gluten FreeIdeal for Coeliacs or anyone with allergies.
- Source of proteinWith 27g of protein per 100g, whole almonds are an excellent way to add protein into your diet.
Great in porridge and granola or eaten as a snack.
WARNING: Nuts may be a choking hazard for small children.
There are no specific synergists of Whole Almonds, however, use alongside other products from the Active Foods™ range.
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarians & Vegans.
For allergens, see ingredients in bolds. May also contain traces of other nuts and peanuts.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk