Our banana bread with protein is quickly prepared and is great for breakfast or for a little snack! Thanks to the Informed Whey ® protein powder, our banana bread is full of proteins and is therefore the perfect pre- or post-workout snack!
- Crush the bananas and then mix well with the peanut butter .
- Mix the dry ingredients in a second bowl.
- Add the banana and peanut mixture to the dry ingredients and then stir in the remaining liquid ingredients.
- Finally, add a little sparkling water to the batter, this will make the batter a little more airy. Alternatively, you can add a little baking powder to the dough.
- Chop the chocolate finely and carefully fold it under the dough.
- Place the dough in a greased baking pan and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Let cool well and then enjoy the banana bread with protein.
Tip: It tastes particularly good if you toast a slice of banana bread and spread it with salty butter. Alternatively, you can serve it with lean quark or peanut butter and fresh fruit.