Rolls of frayed pork
Frayed pork has spread widely across the UK in recent years, the British can’t help it. But no one has discovered the famous Beltsander dry marinade recipe, handed down from generation to generation until now. Amaze your friends by serving these amazing frayed pork rolls.
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20g Nuts About Whey ™
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 piece of pork
- 1 chicken nut
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 200ml of boiling water
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix the ingredients for the spice mix and apply it dry by rubbing it on the piece of pork, making sure it is completely covered.
- Dissolve the nut and Nuts About Whey ™ in boiling water and pour it into a slow coocker.
- Add the pork and cook over low heat for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the meat from the pan.
- Serve it with bread, barbecue sauce and coleslaw
NOW IT’S UP TO YOU!
Try the recipe! Post a photo of your creation on Facebook or Instagram and tag @bulkpowders_it