In case you missed it, we’ve got our very own Chia Seed Muffin Mix™. As part of our ACTIVE FOODS™ range, the Chia mix will make your lives in the kitchen a whole lot easier! Packing in all the key ingredients for delicious home-baked muffins, these Chia Seed Muffins are super easy to make and can be prepared and baked in just 30 minutes. Baking has never been so simple!
High in protein (12 muffins contain a massive 65g protein), we’ve added Coconut Flour and Flaxseed Powder to the mix for added fibre and flavour. The protein content is derived from a combination of Whey Protein, Milk Protein and Egg Protein, all of which contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
BENEFITS OF BULK POWDERS™ CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX™
- 32% protein contributing to a growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Contains Chia Seeds and Chia Seed Powder
- Includes Coconut Flour and Flaxseed Powder
- Low in sugar and a source of fibre
- A great way of easy home baking
- Makes 12 delicious good-sized muffins
- Can be prepared and baked in 30 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C / gas mark 3 (fan assisted oven / gas oven)
- Add 2 eggs to a mixing bowl and whisk
- Melt the Coconut Oil / butter in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds).
- Add the 200ml milk, and Coconut Oil / butter to the mixing bowl, along with the eggs
- Pour in the BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix and mix well with a spoon
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases (so that the muffins don’t overflow, fill no more than half of the muffin case)
- Place on the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden
- Remove from the oven and allow for the muffins to cool for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack for a further 20-30 minutes
- Enjoy your muffins as a high protein snack at any time of the day! Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days
Share the magic!
Don’t be afraid to decorate your muffins. These would be amazing with a scoop of peanut butter, chocolate shavings or even a dollop of greek yoghurt or ice cream.
Post your pictures to social. We’d love to see what you can create. Go forth and bake strong!
#Bulkbakes #Bulkpowders #Teambulk