Our amazing home baking products continue to grow thick and fast. High Protein Flapjack Mix has joined the party, meaning it has never been easier to make a batch of delicious flapjacks, perfect for every occasion!
BULK POWDER’S™ High Protein Flapjack Mix includes our high-quality whey protein concentrate with each 200g mix containing over 70g protein. This high protein content can contribute to a growth of muscle mass, particularly after an intense training session.
But it’s not just the impressive macros that should entice you to get creative in the kitchen. The taste of a fresh flapjack straight from the oven is undeniable. It’s time to reward yourself!
BENEFITS OF BULK POWDERS™ HIGH PROTEIN FLAPJACK
- High protein – over 70g per mix.
- A source of fibre.
- A great way of easy home baking.
- Makes 8-12 tasty flapjacks.
- Can be prepared and baked in 30 minutes.
What you will need:
4 tbsp. honey (or as you wish)
4 tbsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil / unsalted butter (melted)
4 tbsp. semi-skimmed milk (dairy alternative almond, soy etc.)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 °C / gas mark 4 (fan assisted oven / gas oven).
- Melt the butter / Coconut Oil in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds), and add to a bowl along with the 200g of BULK POWDERS™ Protein Flapjack Mix.
- Add the honey and milk and mix well. Here you can also add whatever toppings to the mix, such as Raw Cacao Nibs, Dried Coconut, or finely cut Almonds.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and firmly spread the mixture onto the paper (1-3 cm thickness, to preference).
- Place in the middle shelf of the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from the oven, and remove from the grease proof paper.
- Slice into lengths and leave to cool.
- Enjoy your flapjacks as a high protein snack at any time of the day! Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days.
Share the magic!
Don’t be afraid to experiment. These flapjacks would be fantastic with a scoop of peanut butter, chocolate shavings or even a dollop of greek yoghurt or ice cream.
Post your pictures to social. We’d love to see what you can create. Go forth and bake strong! #bulkbakes