Peanut butter and chocolate hearts
Love is … protein, peanut butter and chocolate – what better combination? This recipe of peanut butter and chocolate hearts is quick and easy and will surely amaze you more than the normal package of Valentine’s Day chocolates.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil over low heat until they mix.
- Insert half of the mixture obtained with a spoon into the heart-shaped silicone molds. Put the other half of the mixture aside.
- Put in the freezer for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is ready, put ½ teaspoon of Nuts About Whey ™ peanut butter in the center of each mold and gently flatten it with the back of a spoon.
- Add the other half of the mixture with a spoon, covering the peanut butter.
- Leave in the freezer for about 15 minutes before serving.