Protein Cookie Mix
A delicious, high protein home-bake cookie mix delivering the ultimate in flavour and nutrition. Simply follow the directions to bake your own healthy hazelnut chocolate flavour cookies in just 15 minutes.
Our Protein Cookie Mix offers a high fibre, high protein, low effort way to make your own delicious and nutritious cookies at home. Made from our premium whey protein isolate and milk protein concentrate, each 200g mix batch contains a massive 66g of protein and makes up to 12 cookies.
Our Protein Cookie Mix is made from a blend of premium dairy protein ingredients to give you a delicious, protein-packed treat. Rolled oats and ultra fine Scottish oat flour provide the bulk of the carbs, while coconut flour, organic flaxseed powder and inulin bolster the carbohydrate and fibre content. All you need to do is add a couple of eggs and a small amount of butter or coconut oil.
Our Protein Cookie Mix is perfect for anyone who wants to bake their own high protein treats with minimum hassle. Super simple to make, they’re suitable for even the most novice baker, or anyone looking for a delicious and guilt-free snack.
- High Protein66g of Protein per 200g mix, offering an easy way to pack in the protein.
- High FibreOrganic flaxseed powder and inulin bring the fibre content up to over 20g per 200g mix.
- Ultra ConvenientProtein Cookie Mix can be prepared and baked in just 15 minutes.
*Makes up to 12 cookies – depending on how large you make them!*
What you will need:
- 1 baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- 2 large eggs.
- 50g melted butter or Coconut Oil.
- Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees / 350 Farenheit and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Add the two eggs to a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Melt the butter / Coconut Oil in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds).
- Add the melted butter / Coconut Oil and beaten eggs to your Protein Cookie Mix in a large mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon to a cookie dough-like consistency.
- *If* you feel your mixture looks slightly dry then add a spoonful of milk.
- Roll the Protein Cookie Mix into balls, place on the baking tray and press down with a fork.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes on the centre shelf.
- The Cookies should be soft in the middle when removed from the oven. Allow them to cool on the tray for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy your cookies as a high protein snack at any time of day! Store in an airtight container for up to 48 hours.
**Baking times are based on a fan-assisted oven. Please adjust your baking time if using a conventional oven.
|Nutrition||per 16.7g serving||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Protein Blend (Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate (Milk, Soya Lecithin), Rolled Oats (Gluten) Ultra Fine Scottish Oats (Gluten), Xylitol, Inulin (Fructo-Oligosaccharide), Organic Flaxseed Powder, Coconut Flour, Cocoa Powder (Chocolate Hazelnut Biscuit Flavour Only), Flavouring, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sweetener (Sucralose).
For allergens including cereals containing gluten, please see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Protein Cookie Mix
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk