Muffins are ideal to grab on your way out the door or to enjoy with a cup of coffee. They’re a delicious and convenient way to feed your body what it needs on a busy day. If you enjoy home baking but don’t like the fuss, our Minute Muffin recipe is perfect for you. It features our Chia Seed Muffin Mix which packs in all the key ingredients needed for delicious home-baked muffins. They’re super easy to make and can be prepared and baked in just 30 minutes. Add in a few chocolate chunks and you’re done, baking has never been so simple! We’ve got your on-the-go snacking sorted.
- Chia Seed Muffin Mix
- 12 paper muffin cases
- 2 large eggs
- 200ml of milk or water
- 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Chocolate chunks for topping
- Preheat oven to 160°C / gas mark 3
- Add milk, Coconut Oil, eggs and Chia Seed Muffin Mix to a bowl and mix well
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases
- Top with chocolate chunks as desired
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden
- Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool before digging in!
Macros (per muffin):
- 253 kcal
- 5.4g protein
- 7g carbs
- 1g fat
To buy the products in this recipe, visit the Bulk Eats page.
To find other products, visit our Active Foods range. It’s got everything you need to get experimental in the kitchen – think pancake and brownie mixes, all-natural peanut butter and loads more.
Making our Minute Muffin for yourself? Share your efforts on social media tagging @bulkpowders!