Love banana bread? Love protein? Here we come the two and create an amazing high-protein banana bread recipe. Just 191 calories per serving and 11g of protein, these sweet treats are a great option to brighten up your diet.
What are the macros and calories?
- 11.1g Protein
- 23.1g Carbs
- 7.5 Fat
- 191 Kcals
What ingredients do you need?
- 135g Ultra Fine Oats
- 60g Pure Whey Protein™ (Vanilla or Banana)
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 300g ripe bananas (3 large bananas), mashed
- 2 medium eggs
- 65g Peanut Butter
- Optional: Protein Spread to top
How do you make it?
- Mix the oats, protein powder and baking powder. Add the mashed bananas, eggs and peanut butter. Whisk to combine.
- Transfer to a loaf tin lined with baking paper. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 180C/160C fan.
- Leave to cool completely before topping with the protein spread.
We believe in sharing, and we’d love to know what you think, so don’t forget to tag us in your creations using Bulk™ products. Check out @bulk for more high-protein recipes, ambassador workouts and tips. Join the conversation and be part of our community by tagging #TeamBulk. You’ll find more inspiration from our foodie ambassador at Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen.