Up to 70% off - no code required
- Free delivery on orders over £39
Standard* Order Value Price 2-3 Days (including Saturday) Over £39 FREE 2-3 Days (including Saturday) Under £39 £3.95 Express† Order Value Price Next Day Over £49 £2.95 Next Day Under £49 £4.95*When orders are placed before 8pm Mon-Fri & Sun, 3pm Sat†When orders are placed before 9pm Mon-Fri & Sun, 3pm Sat
- Hassle-free returns. Find out more.
Choose your way to pay
Peanut Butter 1kg
100% natural, high quality peanut butter, manufactured exclusively for Bulk™. Source of protein, full of flavour and perfect for bulking up.
Our Peanut Butter 1kg is exactly what it says it is. A rich, natural butter produced from 100% roasted whole peanuts and nothing else. No added salt, sugar, palm oil or preservatives and it’s available in both crunchy and smooth varieties.
- - 100% roasted, whole peanuts
- - Delicious, natural taste with a smooth, buttery texture
- - No added salt, sugar, palm oil
- - No added preservatives
- - Available in crunchy or smooth varieties
Our Peanut Butter 1kg is ideal if you’re looking to bulk up quickly and effectively thanks to its protein and fat content. It’s 100% whole peanuts and nothing else.
- Source of proteinWith 28g of protein per 100g, our peanut butter is an easy way to add extra protein into your diet.
- Built for BulkingLoad up on calories with minimal hassle: 627kcal per 100g.
- All-RounderMix it in with your shakes or add it to a sandwich to add nutritional value.
When to use
To be enjoyed on its own, or with food, this protein snack is a perfect way to liven up any meal.
- Mix itAdd this pure peanut butter to smoothies or shakes, or even your morning porridge, to enhance the taste.
- Smear ItPerfect with toast, bagel or bread.
- Spoon itOr just dunk your spoon in, and enjoy as a post-workout fuel.
Note: This nut butter might separate over time which is completely natural. If this happens just give it a stir.
Peanut Butter is a tasty way to add calories to your daily Protein Shake. Try a spoonful in our delicious Protein Porridge or Informed Mass. Looking for more nutty products? Check out our range of peanut protein shakes, or our other peanut products such as our powdered peanut butter, coconut peanut butters, 4 seed peanut butter, flavoured peanut butter, peanut flour, and our popular peanut butter cups.
With 28g protein per 100g, our peanut butter provides a natural source of protein
of which saturates
of which sugars
- PeanutsWe focus on not only the best peanuts, but also not adding any other ingredients to our Peanut Butter. Keeping it simple and natural.
- Dairy Free
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. May also contain cereals containing gluten, soya, sesame seeds and other nuts.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Bulk™ is committed to leading the fitness nutrition industry in delivering high quality products with minimal environmental impact. We’ve transitioned 90% of our packaging to more sustainable alternatives using biodegradable pouches, recyclable aluminium pill pots and responsibly-sourced shipping packaging – and more. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
What are the benefits of using Peanut Butter?
Our peanut butter is made from 100% nuts, meaning the benefits of nut butters are much the same as the nuts they’re made from. They’re rich in nutrition, particularly healthy fats and protein, making them great for anyone on a mass gaining programme, and because they’re processed into a butter, they’re easy to add to other recipes for added nutrition.
Who should eat Peanut Butter?
Our peanut butter is suitable for anyone. Whether you're a serious trainer looking to contribute to your protein intake with a healthy snack, or just someone who loves nut butters - this natural option means you can be confident that your peanut fix has no additives.
What does it taste like?
Because it's made from 100% natural peanuts, our butter has that authentic peanut taste, and is available in a deliciously smooth or delightfully crunchy variety.
Are there any dietary restrictions?
Our 100% peanut butter is suitable for vegetarian, vegan, gluten free or plant-based.
Is peanut butter a good source of protein?
Peanut butter is a great source of protein, and is good for partnering with protein shakes. It's ideal for those on a mass gaining programme.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk