Cheesecake is a dessert hall-of-fame. But often high-calorie, high in sugar, cheesecakes are difficult to justify in your diet. That’s where we come in. With this special high-protein cheesecake recipe, we show you how to make your favourite dessert with just 137 calories.
What are the macros and calories?
- 137 Kcals
- 13g Protein
- 6g Fat
- 8g Carbs
What ingredients do you need?
For the base
For the cheesecake
- 6g gelatine powder
- 60ml hot water
- 140g light cream cheese
- 60g fat free Greek yoghurt
- 2 scoops Strawberry Pure Whey Protein™
For the topping
- 150g chopped strawberries
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Optional – LiquiFlav™
How do you make it?
- Blend the biscuits and coconut oil into crumbs. Press into the base of a silicone muffin tray or cupcake liners.
- Mix the hot water and gelatine powder until completely dissolved.
- Blend together the cheesecake ingredients, then pour onto the bases. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Cook the strawberries and water on a medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Leave to cool completely.
- Top each cheesecake with the cooled strawberry sauce and enjoy.
We believe in sharing, and we’d love to know what you think, so don’t forget to tag us in your creations using Bulk™ products. Check out @bulk for more high protein recipes, ambassador workouts and tips. Join the conversation and be part of our community by tagging #TeamBulk. You’ll find more inspiration from our foodie ambassador at Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen.