Chia Seed Muffin Mix
Chia Seed Muffin Mix
WHAT IS BULK POWDERS™ CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX?
If you enjoy home baking then BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix is the perfect product for you. Packing in all the key ingredients for delicious home-baked muffins, they are super easy to make and can be prepared and baked in just 30 minutes. Baking has never been so simple!
BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix is high in protein, with an impressive 32% protein content. In fact, 12 muffins contain a massive 65g protein! The protein content is derived from a combination of Whey Protein, Milk Protein and Egg Protein.
A combination of Chia Seeds and Chia Seed Powder create a unique chia seed blend, ensuring not only a fantastic nutritional profile, but delicious taste and appealing texture. Chia Seeds have become extremely popular due to their high protein and fibre content, alongside a rich vitamin and mineral profile.
We’ve sourced all the key ingredients for you, now it’s up to you to get baking!
BENEFITS OF BULK POWDERS™ CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX?
- 32% protein contributing to a growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Contains Chia Seeds and Chia Seed Powder
- Includes Coconut Flour and Flaxseed Powder
- Low in sugar and a source of fibre
- A great way of easy home baking
- Makes 12 delicious good-sized muffins
- Can be prepared and baked in 30 minutes
WHY BUY BULK POWDERS™ CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX?
If you want a go at baking your own high protein muffins, then BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix is perfect for you. One bag makes up to 12 muffins, which can be consumed as a delicious snack at whatever time of the day. Give them a go to show off your baking skills to your friends and family!
WHO IS BULK POWDERS™ CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX SUITABLE FOR?
BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix is perfect for absolutely anyone - from the culinary whizzes to the most novice of bakers. They are so simple to make and can be enjoyed by everyone.Disclaimer: Implied results may vary. Individuals will respond differently. Implied results assume an appropriate nutrition and training plan.
CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX INGREDIENTS
Self-Raising Flour (38%; Wheat Flour (Gluten), Raising Agents; Mono-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Protein Blend (33%; Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk, Soya), Egg White Protein), Chia Seed Blend (10%; Chia Seeds, Chia Seed Powder), Coconut Flour (6%), Flaxseed Powder (5%), Dextrose (5%), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX NUTRITION INFORMATION
|Nutrition||per 16g Serving/Muffin||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
*Makes 12 muffins*
What you will need:
12 paper muffin cases
2 large eggs
200ml milk / water (or non-dairy milk e.g. almond or soya milk)
3tbsp Coconut Oil / butter (melted)
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C / gas mark 3 (fan assisted oven / gas oven)
- Add 2 eggs to a mixing bowl and whisk
- Melt the Coconut Oil / butter in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds).
- Add the 200ml milk, and Coconut Oil / butter to the mixing bowl, along with the eggs
- Pour in the BULK POWDERS™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix and mix well with a spoon
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases (so that the muffins don’t overflow, fill no more than half of the muffin case). To prevent the muffins from sticking to the cases, add a small drop of coconut or olive oil to the base before pouring the mixture in.
- Place on the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden
- Remove from the oven and allow for the muffins to cool for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack for a further 20-30 minutes
- Enjoy your muffins as a high protein snack at any time of the day! Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days
We recommend adding our Raw Cacao Nibs or Coconut Pieces into the mix to further increase the flavour and texture of the muffins. We also recommend using BULK POWDERS™ Organic Virgin Coconut Oil with this mix.