Chia Seed Muffin Mix
A high-protein, nutrient rich muffin mix recipe, packed with all the key ingredients you need for delicious and nutritious home-baked muffins.
Our Chia Seed Muffin Mix is the perfect product for high-protein baking at home. Packed with all the key ingredients you need to make delicious home-made baked muffins in just under 30 minutes, it has an impressive 32% protein content, meaning each batch of 12 muffins contains a massive 65g of protein.
Our Chia Seed Muffin Mix is an easy introduction into home baking as well as a tasty way to increase dietary protein intake as part of a healthy balanced diet. Whey protein concentrate is low in fat and sugar, while our premium milk protein concentrate is not only a source of protein, but also a source of casein. We’ve blended a combination of chia seeds and chia seed powder to create a unique chia seed blend with a fantastic nutritional profile: high protein and fibre alongside a rich vitamin and mineral profile. We’ve also addedCoconut Flour and Flaxseed Powder for even more fibre and flavour.
Our Chia Seed Muffin Mix is ideal for anyone looking to bake their own nutritional high-protein muffins. Super simple and ready in under 30 minutes, they can be enjoyed by everyone.
*Makes 12 muffins*
What you will need:
12 paper muffin cases
2 large eggs
200ml milk / water (or non-dairy milk e.g. almond or soya milk)
3tbsp Coconut Oil / butter (melted)
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C / gas mark 3 (fan assisted oven / gas oven)
- Add 2 eggs to a mixing bowl and whisk
- Melt the Coconut Oil / butter in a microwave (checking every 20 seconds).
- Add the 200ml milk, and Coconut Oil / butter to the mixing bowl, along with the eggs
- Pour in the bulk™ Chia Seed Muffin Mix and mix well with a spoon
- Spoon the mixture into 12 muffin cases (so that the muffins don’t overflow, fill no more than half of the muffin case). To prevent the muffins from sticking to the cases, add a small drop of coconut or olive oil to the base before pouring the mixture in.
- Place on the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden
- Remove from the oven and allow for the muffins to cool for a couple of minutes before transferring to a cooling rack for a further 20-30 minutes
- Enjoy your muffins as a high protein snack at any time of the day! Store in an air tight container for up to 3 days
We recommend adding our Raw Cacao Nibs or Coconut Pieces into the mix to further increase the flavour and texture of the muffins. We also recommend using bulk™ Organic Virgin Coconut Oil with this mix.
- Protein: 32.5g
- Calories: 362kcal
- Carbohydrates: 36.8g
- Fat: 6.5g
(Measurements per 100g)
- Low in sugar
Maximum flavour with only less than 5g sugar per 100g.
- High Protein
32% protein content, offering a tasty way to pack in the protein.
- Source of Fibre
An easy and delicious way to support your digestive health.
CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX Ingredients
Self-Raising Flour (38%; Wheat Flour (Gluten), Raising Agents; Mono-Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Protein Blend (33%; Milk Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk, Soya), Egg White Protein), Chia Seed Blend (10%; Chia Seeds, Chia Seed Powder), Coconut Flour (6%), Flaxseed Powder (5%), Dextrose (5%), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose).
CHIA SEED MUFFIN MIX NUTRITION INFORMATION
|Nutrition||per 16g Serving/Muffin||per 100g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Chia Seed Muffin Mix
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk