Pistachio Pesto Pasta is perfect for a quick and easy mid-week dinner or meal-prep. The recipe uses homemade basil pesto, which has a delicious fresh and herby flavour. Of course if you are short on time, you can use any pre-made pesto. With our delicious, natural butter made from 100% roasted whole pistachios and nothing else, this one is sure to make it into your weekly dinner rotation.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 200g Pistachio Butter
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 2tsp grated parmesan
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pasta of your choice
- Place your pasta on to boil according to package instructions
- Blend all other ingredients in a food processor until finely chopped and season with salt & pepper
- Once boiled, add 2-3 tbsp pasta water into the sauce
- Mix into the cooked pasta
- And your Pistachio Pesto Pasta is ready to serve!
Let us know what you think and tag us in your recipes with Bulk products. For more nutrition tips, recipes and ambassador workouts, check out @bulk and get involved in the conversation by tagging #TeamBulk and be part of our community. To see more delicious recipes like this, check out the Instagram page of our team bulk™ foodie ambassador, Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen.