All the goodness of broccoli, provided in a fine powder form, creating a nutrient rich, high fibre ingredient that’s perfect for adding to smoothies.
Made only from fresh, whole broccoli, our unique low temperature dehydration process means that our Broccoli Powder has all the goodness of fresh broccoli. High in fibre, it can be used for cooking, baking, or added to homemade smoothies to increase the nutritional content.
Our high-quality, pure Broccoli Powder is derived entirely from both the stalks and florets of fresh broccoli, and is manufactured via a low temperature dehydration process that maintains the nutritional integrity of the broccoli. It’s also packed with an impressive 16g of fibre per 100g.
Our Broccoli Powder is perfect for anyone looking for a concentrated form of broccoli to add to their diet, and is especially suitable for adding to homemade smoothies for extra nutritional content.
Mix 3 scoops (approximately 10g) with 150-200ml water or fruit juice.
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 39.9g
- Calories: 287kcal
- Fibre: 16g
(Measurements per 100g)
- Highly SolubleFinely ground powder makes it easy to mix into drinks.
- Made for MixingIdeal for blending into your favourite smoothies.
- High in Fibre16g of fibre per 100g makes it a great source of fibre.
- 100% NaturalMade only from the stalk and florets of fresh broccoli.
Broccoli Powder Ingredients
100% Broccoli Powder.
Broccoli Powder Nutrition Information
|Nutrition||per 10g Serving||per 100g|
Vegetarians & Vegans.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.