Hazelnut Butter 1kg
100% natural, high quality hazelnut butter, manufactured exclusively for bulk™. Rich in protein, full of flavour and perfect for bulking up.
Our Hazelnut Butter is a rich, natural butter produced from 100% roasted whole hazelnuts and nothing else – no added salt, sugar, palm oil or preservatives. It’s packed with protein and monounsaturated fats, making it an ideal option for any mass gain programme.
- 100% roasted, whole hazelnuts
- Delicious, natural taste with a smooth, buttery texture
- No added salt, sugar, palm oil
- No added preservatives
Our Hazelnut Butter is ideal if you’re looking to bulk up quickly and effectively thanks to its high fat content. And because it’s 100% whole hazelnuts and nothing else, you’re only getting monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats which, unlike saturated fats, help to maintain healthy blood cholesterol levels and fit well with an active lifestyle. And with over 6g of fibre per 100g, it’s also a great ingredient for anyone looking to upgrade their lifestyle with some healthy nutritional alternatives.
Consumption of Active Foods™ Hazelnut Butter is self-limiting, so we advise using this product in accordance with your dietary requirements.
Note: Some separation of this product may occur, leaving a layer of oil on the surface. This is entirely natural and simply stir to remedy.
Hazelnut Butter makes a great addition to Protein Porridge or in your favourite Pure Whey Protein™. Alternatively, spread it on some oat cakes for a healthy, high protein snack.
- Calories: 650kcal
- Protein: 14g
- Monounsaturated Fats: 50g
- Fibre: 6.5g
(Measurements per 100g)
- Built for BulkingLoad up on calories with minimal hassle: 650kcal per 100g.
- High Fat, Low Carb50g in monounsaturated fats per 100g and only 6g of carbohydrates.
- High in FibreAn impressive 6.5g of fibre per 100g to support your digestive health.
- All-RounderMix it in with your shakes or add it to a sandwich to add nutritional value.
HAZELNUT BUTTER Ingredients
100% Roasted Whole Hazelnuts.
HAZELNUT BUTTER NUTRITION INFORMATION
of which saturates
of which monounsaturates
of which polyunsaturates
of which sugars
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Lactose Free.
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold. Traces of peanuts and other nuts may also be present.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk