100% pure maltodextrin with no additives or fillers. Contains 95g of carbohydrates per 100g – a perfect ingredient for DIY weight gain formulas.
Maltodextrin is a carbohydrate source commonly used in weight gain shake formulas. Our Maltodextrin is high quality, with no unnecessary additives or fillers, so you can mix it with your favourite shake to add some extra carbs, or use it as part of your own DIY formula.
Maltodextrin is a form of sugar manufactured from starch called a polysaccharide. It gets its name due to its formation from dextrose polymers of different lengths. Unlike dextrose, it doesn’t taste sweet. It’s a great carbohydrate to combine with whey protein, creatine and amino acids.
Maltodextrin is typically used by experienced trainers to create DIY weight gain formulas, combined with other important nutritional supplements including protein, fats, BCAAs and creatine.
- Built for BulkingLoad up on calories with minimal hassle: Almost 200kcal in a 50g serving.
- Energy Boost47g of high quality carbohydrates per serving.
- Do It YourselfUse it to create your own personal workout supplement formula.
- Made for MixingIdeal for mixing with your favourite shake formulas.
- Incredible ValuePremium maltodextrin powder for a great price.
Mix 1.5 scoops (approximately 50g) with 100ml water in a Bulk™ Shaker Bottle. Consume 1-3 servings daily - pre, intra and/or post-workout.
|Nutrition||per 100g||per 50g Serving|
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarians & Vegans, Halal.
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended usage. Keep out of reach of children.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
The actual results of consuming dietary supplements may differ from those implied. Individuals may respond differently, and the suggested results presume appropriate nutrition and training plan.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Easy mixing carbohydrate powderRead More
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk