High quality, sunflower seeds and nothing else. A great natural energy source and an easy way to up your nutritional intake.
Sourced from the fruit of the sunflower, our delicious Sunflower Seeds are a great natural energy boosting snack, as well as being an excellent source of protein.
Our Sunflower Seeds are the perfect, ultra-convenient snack for any time of day. Delicious and packed with 21g protein per 100g.
Our delicious Sunflower Seeds are ideal for anyone looking for a healthy and nutritious snack. Super versatile, they can be eaten in almost anything – try adding them to a salad for some extra crunch.
- Natural Nutrition100% sunflower seeds and nothing else, so you get all the nutrients with no additives or fillers.
- Source of proteinWith 21g of protein per 100g, our Sunflower Seeds are an easy way to add extra protein into your diet.
Great in porridge and granola or eaten as a snack.
of which saturates
of which sugars
Sunflower Seeds (Hulled).
May contain milk, eggs, soya, cereals containing gluten, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, mustard, sesame, sulphur dioxide and sulphites.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
A Source of Protein and FibreRead More
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk