High quality chia seeds sourced from South America. Source of protein, full of flavour and a great source of dietary fibre.
Our Chia Seeds are packed with over 20g of protein and 28g of dietary fibre per 100g, making them a great whole grain food source with excellent nutritional content.
Sourced from the Salvia hispanica plant native to southern Mexico and Guatemala, our Chia Seeds are a great way to boost the nutritional content of other meals such as porridge or shakes, or to pack in protein between meals as an easy and delicious snack.
Our premium Chia Seeds are a great source of protein, and ideal for anyone looking to boost the nutritional content of other meals, or a healthy snack. They can also be mixed with water for a superb intra-workout drink.
- Incredible ValueHigh quality, natural nutrition at a low price.
- High in ProteinWith 23g of protein per 100g, our Chia Seeds are an easy way to add extra protein into your diet.
- Full of Fibre28g of fibre per 100g to increase fibre in your diet.
Make chia pudding, use in smoothies or sprinkle on top of porridge. The recommended daily intake is no more than 15g.
We suggest adding Chia Seeds to your favourite Protein Powder to improve nutritional content, or adding them to your intra-workout drink to improve hydration.
Other options include sprinkling them on foods and salads to add taste and texture, or using them as a healthy addition to cakes and muffins.
of which saturates
of which sugars
Chia Seeds (Salvia hispanica).
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soya Free.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk