High quality, 100% dried whole apricots sourced from mature, fresh Turkish apricots. Rich in natural antioxidants, and a great source of fibre.
Our Dried Whole Apricots are the perfect, ultra-convenient snack for any time of day. Delicious and packed with nutrients, dried apricots are also a great source of fibre and potassium. They’re also gluten free, making them an ideal choice for coeliacs and anyone with a wheat allergy.
Our delicious Dried Whole Apricots are harvested and pitted by hand, sun dried and graded for size to ensure you only get the best mature Turkish apricots. Dried whole apricots contain 7g of fibre per 100g, as well as being a source of vitamins and minerals.
Our delicious Dried Whole Apricots are a great source of fibre, and ideal for anyone looking to boost the nutritional content of other meals, or a healthy snack. Enjoy straight from their foil-fresh pouch, or add to cereals, porridge or yoghurt for a nutritious boost.
Consumption of Bulk™ Dried Whole Apricots is self-limiting, so we advise using this product in accordance with your dietary requirements.
- Protein: 3.4g
- Calories: 241kcal
- Fibre: 7.3g
- Fat: 0.5g
(Measurements per 100g)
- High in FibreWith over 7g of Fibre per 100g, our dried apricots are an easy way to add extra fibre into your diet.
- Mineral RichA great source of natural antioxidants, potassium, vitamins and minerals.
- Gluten FreeAn ideal snack for coeliacs or anyone with wheat allergies.
Dried Whole Apricots Ingredients
Dried Whole Apricots, Rice Flour, Sulphur Dioxide.
Dried Whole Apricots Nutrition Information
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarians & Vegans.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk