100% pure, high quality peanut flour, manufactured exclusively for Bulk™. High in protein, lactose and gluten free, creating a perfect alternative to wheat-based flours.
Our Peanut Flour is finely ground from premium quality peanuts with no added filler. Rich in nutrients and gluten free, it’s a perfect substitute for wheat-based and gluten-containing flours.
Our Peanut Flour is a delicious alternative to wheat and other flours, making it the perfect option for gluten free cooking and baking. Super versatile and packed with 48g of protein per 100g, it’s also lactose and dairy free, meaning it’s suitable for vegans and vegetarians too.
Our 100% pure Peanut Flour is a perfect alternative for anyone looking for a lactose and wheat-free flour alternative with no added filler. And with 48g of protein per 100g, it’s also a great ingredient for anyone looking to pack in the protein on their training journey.
- Unbeatable ValueHigh quality peanut flour at an excellent price.
- Muscle MaintenanceHigh in protein which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- High in ProteinWith 48g of protein per 100g, it’s a great way to add more protein into your diet.
- Gluten FreeA great flour alternative for coeliacs and those with an intolerance to gluten.
- Lactose & Dairy FreeSuitable for vegans, vegetarians, and anyone with lactose intolerance.
Use as directed during cooking or baking. Consumption of Peanut Flour is self-limiting. Please use Peanut Flour in accordance with your dietary requirements.
Peanut Flour is a versatile product than can be combined in recipes with a number of Active Foods™ products. Popular examples include Chia Seeds and Sunflower Seeds. Coconut Flour is a popular alternative to Peanut Flour for baking.
of which saturates
of which sugars
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. May contain traces of other nuts.
Store in a cool dry place.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Over 87% of our pouches are fully home compostable, using a triple-layer of natural cellulose, biodegradable film and FSC-certified paper. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk