Liquid Egg Whites
Pasteurised, liquid egg whites, manufactured exclusively for Bulk™ with no need for refrigeration. Rich in protein, free from preservatives or additives, and perfect for bulking up.
Our Bulk™ Liquid Egg Whites are an ultra convenient, pure source of protein, perfect for contributing to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. 100% bioavailable, our unique pasteurisation process means they can be stored at room temperature.
- - The gold standard of protein
- - 90% protein calorie content
- - Available in 220ml, 500g and 1kg bottle sizes, as well as multipacks
- - 198 egg whites per 6kg pack
- - 33 egg whites per 1kg bottle
- - Can be consumed raw or cooked
- - Choose from free range or barn farmed options
Our Bulk™ Liquid Egg Whites are perfect for anyone who wants to increase their protein consumption to help growth and maintenance of muscle mass – without taking up extra space in the refrigerator.
- 100% BioavailableReady for your body to absorb, for optimum protein intake
- High Protein11g of protein per 100g, providing an easy way to add extra protein into your diet.
- Calorie ControlZero fat and only 1% carbohydrate content, so you can enjoy pure protein goodness with minimal calorie intake.
When to use
The gold standard of protein - ready to be eaten, or easily implemented into your own recipes.
- Drink itOur egg whites are ready to go when you are, can be eaten raw, and needn't be refrigerated prior to opening.
- Add itReplace any egg product in your recipes with this protein-packed alternative. 30ml is the equivalent to one medium egg white.
Add Active Foods™ Liquid Egg Whites to Oats and Creatine Monohydrate for a DIY mass gainer. Or try using them with our Pure Whey Protein™ and a little bit of our legendary Peanut Butter on top for some badass protein pancakes. If you are looking for other high protein foods, then our High Protein Flapjacks and High Protein Biltong are worth consideration, as well as our range of egg protein and our 100% pure egg white powder.
Liquid Egg Whites are an incredibly pure, natural source of protein. They provide 11g protein per 100g, less than 1g carbohydrate and are fat-free.
of which saturates
of which sugars
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.
Liquid Egg Whites can be stored at room temperature (max. 25°C). Once a bottle is opened, refrigerate (< 5°C) immediately (ensuring the cap is securely tightened) and consume within 14 days.
Although every care has been taken to keep product information up to date on our website, please always read the information provided on product label or packaging before use.
Bulk™ is committed to leading the fitness nutrition industry in delivering high quality products with minimal environmental impact. We’ve transitioned 90% of our packaging to more sustainable alternatives using biodegradable pouches, recyclable aluminium pill pots and responsibly-sourced shipping packaging – and more. Click here to learn more about the Our Planet project.
This year alone we've made some big changes:
- Over 90% of all our packaging materials have transitioned to sustainable alternatives.
- 12 million pieces of single-use plastic removed from our packaging.
- Over 1 million boxes replaced with FSC certified cardboard.
What are liquid egg whites?
The Breakfast of Champions and a particular 1970s boxing movie star. Available in single bottles as well as multipack options, our Liquid Egg Whites are best-sellers in our store, and an ideal breakfast food for anyone who wants a quick, simple source of 100% pure protein. Each 1kg bottle contains 33 egg whites - a great source of natural protein. Serve them up as egg white omelettes, or drink them raw (if you’re brave enough – don’t worry, they’re pasteurised).
Are liquid eggs real eggs?
Our Liquid Egg Whites are pasteurised, real egg whites - and are even available in free range and barn farmed options.
How much liquid is in 1 egg white?
30ml of our Liquid Egg Whites is the equivalent of roughly one egg white.
What are the benefits of using Liquid Egg Whites?
As a source of 100% pure protein, this is a great natural way to increase your protein intake. You can drink them raw, or implement them in your cooking the way you would regular egg whites - just without the prep.
Who should take Liquid Egg Whites?
Liquid Egg Whites offer a pure protein source, helping you control your diet and intakes. If you're looking to charge your protein intake, because you're on a mass gaining programme, or just as part of your training, then this allows you to implement protein in a way that is concentrated, easy to use and natural.
Customer Reviews Subtitle
Liquid Egg Whites
A Convenient Way To Pack In The ProteinRead More
Share your journey on Instagram @bulk